Stems In Bulk: Burgundy Gerbera Daisies
Burgundy Gerbera Daisies are have hardy blooms and a long vase life. A blackish center bulb compliments the darker tones of the rest of the flower with a profound sensuality to it, rimmed with a shorter, feathery touch of the red petals extending out further. This ring also shows with a few speckling tints of white, allowing a twist that allows color to bring about more texture to the gerbera. From this ring extend the red wine-colored petals, immaculate as they weave in and out of each other. This gerbera has a specific flow to it, one that makes it stunning at corporate parties, outdoor events, or weddings.
Average Stem Length: 20 inches
Average Bloom Width: 3 to 5 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Gerbera Daisies are available year round.*
- Each stem has one bloom.
- Light eyes can range from yellow to green in color and Dark Eyes can range from Burgundy Brown to Black. We cannot guarantee the center color of this flower. You may also receive a mix of center colors in a single pack.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.