Stems In Bulk: Orange Mette Gerbera Daisy
Orange Mette Gerber Daisies are a marvelous shade of orange. This flower features orange petals with a deeper orange ring around a black eye. These Gerber daisies are perfect for autumn floral arrangements. Brighten up any tablescape by pairing these with hot pink gerbera daisies and Lemon Drop yellow calla lilies for your dream bridal bouquet.
Average Stem Length: 20 inches
Average Bloom Width: 3 to 5 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Gerbera Daisies are available year round.*
- Each stem has one bloom.
- Light eyes can range from yellow to green in color and Dark Eyes can range from Burgundy Brown to Black. We cannot guarantee the exact center color of this flower. You may also receive a mix of center colors in a single pack.
- Gerberas may arrive with straws on their stems. These are to help keep the flower straight during the hydration process. Keep these straws on until you are ready to arrange your flowers.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.