Wedding Centerpieces: Olive, Rosemary, & Bay Leaf Garland (Various Lengths)
The Olive, Rosemary and Bay Leaf Garland is perfect for the do-it-yourself bride or event planner and is one of the easiest and most elegant ways to decorate. Ideal for churches, altars, tables, banisters, and backyard celebrations. Use them alone or add other fresh flowers. Our garlands come in a wide variety of lengths for all of your decorating needs.
Average Garland Width: 3 to 4 inches
- This garland is made with fresh Olive, Rosemary and Bay Leaf greens.
- This garland has a scent.
- The length of garland sections cannot be customized.
- Garlands with a length of 50 ft and above will come in sections of 25 ft.
- We do not recommend cutting the garlands, this could result in unraveling or weakening of the structure of the garland.
- Garlands last an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Bulk garlands tend to shed. This is absolutely normal. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for complete details on how to properly care for your garlands.
- Since greenery is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this garland may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.