Dozen Yellow Rose Centerpiece Package, 3-12 Packs (Priced In Bulk)
Yellow Rose Centerpieces will add a burst of sunlight to any table at your wedding, party, or event. Each flower bouquet is hand crafted and carefully combined using 12 yellow roses, 6 stems of purple snapdragon flowers and deep greenery. Shipped directly from our award winning farms, these flowers purchased in bulk can save you money.
- Flower Centerpieces are available year round unless stated otherwise.
- Each bouquet contains long-stemmed Roses (50-60cm), Snapdragon, Ruscus greens*
- The average height is 16 inches.
- Vases not included. The ideal vase to use with these centerpieces measures 7 to 9 inches tall, with an opening of 4 to 5 inches wide. To achieve a fuller look, choose a vase which is shorter in height and has a large mouth. To achieve a slimmer-sleek look, choose a taller vase with a smaller mouth. You may also adjust the width by tying the bouquet in the center or allowing it to stand on its own in the vase.
- Expected vase life is an average 6 days.
- These flowers come pre-arranged in a flower bouquet and require no special prep work.
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of this arrangement may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.