Stems In Bulk: Antique Green Carnation Flowers Wholesale
Our Antique Green Carnation Flowers Wholesale display an amazing range of green colors on each blossom. Green symbolizes growth and freshness, the beautiful green colors in these blossoms are no exception. These unique petals have a dark green border towards the outside, fading to a lighter green towards the center of the flowers, and there is a light white edge that makes these beautiful blooms deliciously vintage. These flowers work extremely well for vintage weddings and receptions, in any capacity from the bridal bouquet to individual reception table centerpieces. They would stand alone on their own or pair beautifully with Dusty Miller Greens!
Average Bloom Width: 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 20 inches
Symbolism: Carnations represent health and love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Carnation Flowers are available year-round. *
- If your suggested delivery date is not available, please contact customer care.
- This flower is shipped in 25 stem bunches.
- Carnations feature one bloom per stem.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- The picture included of the flowers in a vase is one bunch.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.