Stems In Bulk: Apricot Blend Ranunculus
Add an elegant touch to softly textured arrangements with Apricot Blend Ranunculus. Ranunculus are classy blooms, with hundreds of tissue paper-thin petals densely packed into a cup-shaped bloom. This colorful blend includes creamy peach, golden tangerine, and vivid coral blooms, making it perfect for summertime boho-chic arrangements. Pair with blooms like champagne garden roses, garden roses powder pink, yellow papaya sweetheart roses, and green date bulk berries.
Average Bloom Width: 1 to 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 6 to 12 inches
Symbolism: Ranunculus represents being “dazzled by your charms”
- Ranunculus flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Each stem has a minimum of 1 bloom; some stems may have more than one bloom.
- Ranunculus may come in with distinctive green centers; as the flower opens this center color will fade out.
- Ranunculus colors may vary bloom to bloom. Please view all product photos for an accurate depiction.
- Ranunculus are top heavy flowers and stems have a natural tendency to bend. In order to achieve an upright straight stem, you may need to wire the stem.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.