Stems In Bulk: Cherry Splash Parrot Tulip
Add a striking twist to arrangements with Cherry Splash Parrot Tulips. These large blooms feature scalloped petals, which look like bird feathers, gradually opening into a bowl-like shape. These feather-like petals have a pure white base with spontaneous streaks of hot pink throughout. This makes it an ideal for black tie parties. Pair with blooms like white hydrangea flowers, dark pink gerbera daisies, Sophie light pink roses, and Yoko Ono mini button pom green flowers.
Average Stem Length: 10 to 12 inches
Average Bloom Size: 2 to 3 inch across
Expected Vase Life: Average of 5 days
Symbolic Meaning: Tulips are considered the heralds of Spring, and represent health, fertility and eternal life.
- This product is available November through April. *
- Novelty and Peony Tulips are seasonal and the exact dates may vary.
- Tulips are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Each stem has one flower.
- Your Tulips will arrive closed, but once placed in water, the bloom and stem will continue to open and grow substantially.
- Tulips are phototropic, meaning that the blooms will follow the light. If possible, try to place the flowers directly under the light so that the flowers stand straight.
- Tulips have a natural bend.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.