Stems In Bulk: Dusty Pink Carnations
Our Dusty Pink Wedding Carnations are a perfect fit in your vintage colored wedding bouquet. The stunning pale pink petals have lavender veins that run across them, adding a delightfully elegant layer to the majesty of these carnations. Carnations traditionally symbolize pure love and adoration, so these flowers are tailored for your wedding bouquet — or the reception table centerpieces if you can't get enough. These quickly became a staff favorite as soon as we laid eyes on the gorgeous flowers. These pair well with lighter toned greenery that leave the colorful flowers room to pop.
Average Bloom Width: 3 inches
Average Stem Length: 30 inches
Symbolism: Love and fascination
- Carnation Flowers are available year-round.*
- These carnations are dyed by the farm, the dye can both rub off of the stems and change the color of the water.
- This flower is shipped in 25 stem bunches.
- Carnations feature one bloom per stem.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.