Stems In Bulk: Evening Sun Dinner Plate Dahlia
One of the most sought after Dahlias, these Evening Sun Dinner Plate Dahlias feature blooms that range from pinky lavender to blush pink to a soft peach. These large show-stopping blooms would be the perfect focal flower in a bouquet of peach garden roses, white ranunculus, soft pink astilbe and gunni eucalyptus. These unique Dahlias are shipped fresh and direct from our farms with shipping included.
Dahlia Bloom Type: Dinner Plate
Average Bloom Size: 4 to 6 inches
Average Stem Length: 23 to 28 inches
- We know Dahlias are delicate flowers, to ensure you have the most beautiful arrangements, we pack 20% additional stems.
- Evening Sun Dinner Plate Dahlias will have a variety of shades varying from pink, lavender, and peach.
- Evening Sun Dinner Plate Dahlias are shipped in 5 stem bunches.
- Dahlias feature one fully flowering bloom per stem and may have laterals of blooming to non blooming buds.
- Expected vase life is an average of 3 days with proper care and handling.
- Dinner Plate Dahlias are extremely delicate and require professional refrigeration.
- For a similar look and an easier flower to care for, we suggest you look at our Daisy and Poms or Mums and Spiders.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.