Stems In Bulk: Light Pink Cottage Yarrow Flowers
Add wildflower flair to your special event with the touch of yarrow. The unique clustered blooms comprise a large flower head for the perfect texture and light scent for your arrangements. Light Pink Cottage Yarrow Flowers feature light blush tones to nods of lavender depending on Mother Nature. Simply arrange in assorted bottle or add in with other EvvntsByME blooms like thistle, asters, and garden roses for a spirited bouquet!
Average Stem Length: minimum of 14 inches.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Cottage Yarrow is available from May through September.*
- Cottage Yarrow is a filler flower and is shipped fully bloomed, ready to use.
- Each stem features multiple blooms that cluster together to create the look of one larger flower head.
- Cottage Yarrow is shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Cottage Yarrow has a fresh, herbal scent.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Hang upside down in a cool, dark environment for one to two weeks to dry cottage yarrow.
- Leaves mature and expire before the blooms. It is highly recommended to strip off foliage before arranging.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.