Stems In Bulk: Red Enhanced Sunflowers
A fresh yellow flower, this Sunflower has a green center surrounded by many ray like petals. Known for following the sun across the sky, the sunflower has come to mean “adoration” and “loyalty.” A perfect flower for outdoor events, this distinct yellow Sunflower would add an informal touch to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement. Our Sunflower is shipped fresh directly from our Ecuadorian farms to your doorstep. Order online and pay wholesale prices, plus receive free shipping!
Average Stem Length: Average Minimum of 24 inches
Symbolism: Sunflowers represent Power, warmth, and nourishment
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- These Sunflowers are available year-round*
- Each stem has one flower.
- The center for this particular Sunflower is a dark brown or black color.
- These sunflowers are tinted. The tint will NOT rub off of the petals; however, the color may seep where stems are cut or leaves are torn from the stem, especially when wet. Temporarily stains hands, so wear gloves. May stain clothing.
- The color of this tinted product may vary to some degree. Flower react differently to tints. Some petals may not absorb the tint 100% and the color may be darker on some petals than on others. Also, the tint may affect the color of the veins and leaves.
- Sunflowers are shipped with either 5 or 10 stems per bunches and are bundled together by a rubber band.
- Airbrush tinting is a technique where a natural white hydrangea is spray-painted by hand. The concentration of the paint is stronger than intravenous, however it will not be a consistent shade. Some of the natural white may show through in spots for a variegated look. The spray paint may rub off a bit, use caution when processing and arranging (you may want to wear gloves and aprons to prevent stained hands and clothing). The flower tint may dye the water slightly if submerged, so please take this in to consideration when making arrangements.
- Intravenous tinting is a technique where our post-harvest team takes a natural white hydrangea and places its freshly cut stem into concentrated dyed water. This process allows the flower stems to absorb the colored water and tint the bloom as a result. The tint will seep from any cut part of the stem or blooms–like the base of the stem, removed leaf, or torn off flower petals. Use caution when processing and arranging (you may want to wear gloves and an apron to prevent stained hands and clothing).
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Sunflower meaning is 'power, warmth, nourishment.'
- Sunflowers are phototropic, meaning that the blooms will follow the light. Make sure arrangements are evenly lit to prevent shifting.
- Stems may not always be perfectly straight. The straightness may vary depending upon Mother Nature. FiftyFlowers.com will not refund or reship for sunflowers that arrive crooked or do not straighten. It is a risk accepted upon ordering. See Flower Care tab for further instructions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.