Stems In Bulk: Sahara Cream Rose
Our Sahara Cream Rose opens into a lovely bloom with unique coloring. The sandy-cream petals have peach undertones that contrast beautifully against its dark green foliage. Makes a wonderful arrangement when combined with our creamy ivory peony roses. Create a dramatic effect by adding burgundy carnations.
Average Stem Length: minimum 15.5 inches to maximum 23.5 inches
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 3 inches
Bloom Aperture: Standard
- Roses are available year-round. *
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Roses are shipped in 25 stem bunches.
- Within each bunch, the roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 roses in a bunch; however, below this layer is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- Roses are shipped in bud form. Once processed and hydrated, the bloom will open to a larger size.
- Roses arrive with guard petals that protect roses while traveling and might cause the rose to look distorted, discolored and/or bruised. Once you are ready to process your roses, you may need to remove up to 8 guard petals per rose to reveal the lovely bloom beneath.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.