Stems In Bulk: Snapdragon Orange Sorbet Flower
A fresh orange sorbet flower, Snapdragon is known for its wispy jaw-like upper and lower petals. A single stem averages 10-15 of these unique blooms, which are grouped closely together giving the impression of a single lengthy flower. This orange flower with pink hues would heighten any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement.
Stem Length: average minimum of 15 inches
Symbolism: Snapdragons represent graciousness
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday or Thursday.
- Snapdragons are available year round.*
- Snapdragons are line flowers.
- Each stem features multiple blooms which blooms stems to tip - the bottom flowers will be fully bloomed and naturally blend to a more closed bloom on the utmost upper tip.
- Snapdragons are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Snapdragon heads follow the light and will shift in arrangements unless evenly lit.
- Snapdragons require special care upon arrival. If your snapdragons arrive curvy, you can make the stems straight with proper care. Please see our Flower Care section for complete details.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.