Stems In Bulk: Tranquil Blue Mist Delphinium Flower
Bring some cheerfulness into your event space with the elegant Tranquil Blue Mist Delphinium Flowers. Grown in the soft meadows, this bi-colored flower exhibits a brush of blue that graces the tips of these blossoms as if they were kissed by the gentle light of the full moon. This hint of blue gives these white flowers a defining look that lends a unique style to any arrangement. With beautiful blue-tinted, white blooms that are soft to the touch, these flowers can add texture and a youthful sense of exuberance to any arrangement. Pair with blue-tinted roses, baby’s breath, and leather leaf for a truly mystical look.
Average Stem Length: 27 inches
Symbolism: Delphinium represents achievement.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Delphinium is available year-round. *
- Each stem features multiple blooms running the length of the stem.
- Delphinium is shipped with 5 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Delphinium flowers have a natural tendency to shed. Do not be alarmed if some buds fall off the stem upon arrival, as this is completely normal.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.