Stems In Bulk: Vintage Vibes Beige Bulk Carnations
With a unique beige color, our Vintage Vibes Beige Bulk Carnations are perfect in retro flower arrangements. This carnation is perfect for vintage themed weddings, with flecks of red and green towards the tips of the delicate petals, this flower is the gift that keeps on giving. Though carnations are traditionally a filler flower, this flower's beauty almost demands to be the center of attention. This flower works well alongside dark leafy greenery that allows the unique blossom to shine. If you decide to use this in the traditional manner, we recommend pairing with dusty rose colored flowers, such as our Dusty Rose Hydrangea.
Average Bloom Width: 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 20 inches
Symbolism: Carnations represent health and love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Carnation Flowers are available year-round. *
- If your suggested delivery date is not available, please contact customer care.
- This flower is shipped in 25 stem bunches.
- Carnations feature one bloom per stem.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- The picture included of the flowers in a vase is one bunch.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.