Stems In Bulk: White Starlite Agapanthus Flowers
Add the delicate touch of agapanthus into your bridal arrangements. White Starlite Agapanthus Flowers possess height and texture for a truly one of a kind look. As the flower matures, the small blooms open up to unveil six-petaled flowers resembling festive fireworks. Pair agapanthus with other EvvntsByME blooms like violet purple irises, yellow spray roses, and white stock for a gorgeous fresh-picked look for your special day.
Average Bloom Width: 0.25 to 0.5 inches with multiple blooms per stem. The overall bloom head size is 5 to 6 inches.
Average Stem Length: 30 inches
Symbolism: Derived from the Greek word agape, literally translated to “love,” this beautiful flower is a powerful symbol used to express desire and affection.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Tuesday.
- Agapanthus Flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Each stem consists of multiple flowers that create the appearance of a large flower.
- Shedding of several blooms off the main stalk is completely normal upon arrival.
- Agapanthus flowers are also known as Lily of the Nile.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.